Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room,
Monday – March 6, 2017 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Review of Director’s Report.
2. Letters or Correspondence.
3. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
4. Approval of Minutes from February 6, 2016.
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
6. Discussion of proposed Park and Recreation budget cuts.
7. Discussion of March/April fields drainage assessment.
8. Discussion and action regarding Dog Park site move.
9. Discussion of Playground site choice.
10. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
11. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
12. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)