Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room, Monday – July 10, 2017 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Review of Director’s Report.
2. Letters or Correspondence.
3. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
4. Approval of Minutes from June 5, 2017.
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
6. Special Event policies and procedures.
7. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
8. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
9. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)