Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 6/13/17
1. 216 Poverty Hollow Road, Frank Doelger and Bruce Harmon, Sylvia Erskine, agent. Request to build a stonewall on a Scenic Road.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
FINAL Reports from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine re 2008 Plan Recommendations to be (a) pursued currently, (b) continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) discontinued. Finalization necessary to begin 2018 Plan.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
4. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
5. Request from Zoning Enforcement Officer. To review PA 155 and return comment.
1. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
2. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
3. Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
4. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
5. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use
per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
6. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new
dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT