Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 8/08/17
1. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
2008 Plan Recommendations TO BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING (a) pursued currently, (b) continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) discontinued.
2. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
3. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
4. Draft CT State Water Plan. Discussion: comments due by Friday, 11/17/17.
5. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Discussion. Possible Vote.
6. IHZ Status. Discussion for action.
1. 216 Poverty Hollow Road, Frank Doelger and Bruce Harmon, Sylvia Erskine, agent. Request to build a stonewall on a Scenic Road. Continued pending sample wall for review.
2. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to
change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
3. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be
submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
4 Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
5. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
6. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT