January 16, 2018
TOWN HALL HEARING ROOM
- Call meeting to order
- Approval of December 19, 2017 Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Minutes & Motions.
- Application #18-01-01- 98 Picketts Ridge Road (Map #11 & Lots # 12, 13, 17, 82, 83, 98) – Owner: Frederick V. Miller Sr. – Condominium Unit 5-B-5 (Map #11 & Lot 13) – Owner: Adam Lanehart. Request the following variances:
- Section 4.2.1 (a) for permitted principal uses in the R-2 Zone of “A detached single-family dwelling one (1) per lot.” A variance is requested to allow one additional dwelling unit at the location of unit (parcel 5-B-5 as shown on recorded Map #3630 of the Honey Ridge Estate Condominium, hereby increasing the number of dwelling units from 4 to 5 on the 16.419 acre parcel 5-B.
- Section 4.6 for the frontage requirement of 25 feet for a rear lot in the R-2 Zone if that applies to unit 5-B-5.
- Possible Discussion/Administrative Matters: Election of Chairman and Secretary