Select Page

DEP Fishing & Hunting Licenses

Licenses and permits are available in the Town Clerk’s office:
Monday-Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Licenses can also be obtained directly through the DEP website, click here.

Fishing Licenses – Click here for CT DEEP Weekly Fishing Report
The fishing season in Connecticut begins the third week in April. Fishing licenses are required for anyone sixteen years of age or older fishing in the Inland District.  Licenses are issued on a calendar year basis and expire on December 31.

Effective July 2, 2009, a Marine Waters Fishing License is required.

If you plan to fish in the Saugatuck Reservoir, you must also have an Aquarion Water Company permit.
A permit is $25 for the season or $5 for a one day pass.
Hunting Licenses/Permits
The Town Clerk also issues state hunting and trapping licenses, as well as deer permits, turkey permits and bird/waterfowl permits.


Upcoming Events

Mon 11

League of Women Voters

December 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mon 11

DTC Nominating Committee

December 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Mon 11

Board of Ethics

December 11 @ 7:30 pm