Select Page
Fire Department Forms

You must contact a Burn Official and arrange a meeting at the location where you intend to burn material.

Subject to their approval, they will issue the permit after review. Fee; $20.

Burn Official: Robert Platt,, 203-948-9806

Burn Official: Hank Sanford,, 203-938-9340

Highway Department Forms
Park and Recreation Forms

Click here for Park and Recreation Forms