1. Approval of Minutes from January 13, 2014
2. Budget FY 2014-15 – Discussion and possible Action
- Report from School Administrators on SRO
- Other budget related items as necessary
3. Discussion and Scheduling Public Information session for proposed replacement Wireless Tele. Facility at Redding Ridge Fire Dept.
4. Discussion and possible action to set a date for a Special Town Mtg.
- Elderly Tax Benefit – proposed changes to Ordinance
- Quit Claim Wolfe Road to Redding Land Trust
5. Administrative Matters
- appointment of Joanne Perlman to fill vacancy as Alternate on Board of Assessment Appeals
6. Public Comment