1. Approval of Minutes from meetings on February 11, 2013 and February 25, 2013.
2. Discussion regarding Self-funded Health Insurance Option
3. Discussion of condition of Lonetown Manor and Grant opportunities – Redding Historical Society
4. Discussion regarding a Proposal for a Cultural Resources Reconnaissance Survey of Town-owned
Open Space – Stuart Reeve, PhD and Kathleen von Jena
5. Discussion of 2014/1714 Celebration – in recognition of Town Purchase in 1714
6. Administrative Matters
a) Appointment of Urs Furrer to fill a constable vacancy
b) Appointment of Mary Ann Carmen to 3 year term on Western CT Convention and
Visitor’s Bureau Board of Directors.
c) Letter to Town Clerk sending FY 2013-14 Budget to referendum
7. Public Comment