I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of July 15, 2014
- Site Walk Minutes, July 22, 2014
- New Pond Foundation, 101 Marchant Road
1. Application #14-10, New Pond Foundation (owner), Ann Taylor, Executive Director, 101 Marchant Road. Receive 7/15/14. Discussion and possible vote on an application to replace the two rotting boardwalk sub-structures on a walking trail behind the marsh within the regulated area. Project prepared by Trevor C. Furrer for his Eagle Scout Project. Site Walk 7/22/14.
2. Application #14-11, Town of Redding (owner), Julia Pemberton, First Selectman (agent), 100 feet East of the intersection with Poverty Hollow Road. To receive and discuss the replacement of the Stepney Road Bridge over the Aspetuck River.
3. Application/Violation #12-02V, Ms. Pamela Davis (owner), Peter Davis (agent), 724 Redding Road. Earthmoving and disposition of woodchips, split wood, cut logs and branches in and around wetland soils to establish property line (border) from wetlands. Discussion 7/01/14.
III. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT