I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of May 6, 2014
- Site Walk Minutes 5/12/14 –
- 415 Rock House Road/Carmella
- 216 Poverty Hollow Road/Doelger and Harmon
- 73 Redding Road/Georgetown Business and Professional Asso.
1. Application #14-04, Victoria M. Carmella (owner), Frank Marini (agent), 415 Rock House Road. To receive and discuss an application for construction of a house, driveway, well, septic system and installation of a retention system.
2. Application #14-05, Frank Doelger III and Bruce Harmon (owners), John F. McCoy P.E. (agent), 216 Poverty Hollow Road. To receive and discuss an application to develop a single family lot which will include replacement of all existing structures, pool, driveway and septic with a new residence, accessory garage, driveway, and septic system within the regulated area.
3. Application #14-06, Eric Einstein, President c/o Georgetown Business & Professional Association (owner), Brian Murphy c/o Murphy Bros. Landscaping, LLC (agent), 73 Redding Road, Georgetown. To receive and discuss an application for earth-disturbing activities associated with a utility (water) installation which is within 100 feet of a watercourse and/or wetland area.
4. Application/Violation #12-02V, Ms. Pamela Davis (owner), Peter Davis (agent), 724 Redding Road. Earthmoving and disposition of woodchips, split wood, cut logs and branches in and around wetland soils to establish property line (border) from wetlands.
III. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT