I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of November 18, 2014
- Minutes of November 4, 2014
1. Application #14-16, Richard Randall (owner), Nazzaro, Inc. (agent), 131 Peaceable Street. Receive 11/18/14. Discussion and possible vote on an application to restore pond to original depth and shape. To construct masonry inlet fore-bay. Site Walk 11/24/14.
2. Application #14-17, Hee-Jung S. Moon (owner), Dirk W. Sabin (agent), 240 Umpawaug Road. To receive and discuss an application for pond maintenance.
3. Application #14-18, Old Stone Estates (owner), P.W. Scott (agent), 12 Marchant Road and 55 Chestnut Wood Road. To receive and discuss an application for regulated activities associated with a proposed 14-lot subdivision.
4. Mr. and Mrs. Mark Mirowski, 162 Sunset Hill Road. To discuss letter from Aimee Pardee, Zoning/Conservation Enforcement Officer, that the existing fence is within the Conservation Easement area and must be removed, the area returned to its natural state, and pasturing of horses within this area may not continue. Discussion 11/18/14.
5. Application/Violation #12-02V, Ms. Pamela Davis (owner), Peter Davis (agent), 724 Redding Road. Earthmoving and disposition of woodchips, split wood, cut logs and branches in and around wetland soils to establish property line (border) from wetlands. Discussion 7/01/14; 11/18/14.
III. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT