Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room, Monday – March 7, 2016 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
- Approval of Minutes from January 4, 2016.
- Approval of Minutes from February 2, 2016.
- Review of Director’s Report (Rob).
- Letters or Correspondence.
- Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
- Discussion of Previous Business.
a. Skate Park initiative. (Lynn, Kevin)
b. Ice Skating Rink initiative for 2017. (Kevin)
c. RCC2 drainage project update. (Kevin)
- Discussion of Park & Recreation/Heritage Center cooperation. (Kevin).
- Discussion of social media policies. (Kevin).
- Additional New Business or Initiatives.
- Commission Group Photo
- Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
- Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)