Due to the potential build up of ice tonight, our Meeting will be postponed. There is a Board of Ed meeting tomorrow night that some may want to attend. I will reschedule the meeting for next Monday night.
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
- Approval of Minutes from March 7, 2016.
- Review of Director’s Report (Rob).
- Letters or Correspondence.
- Public comment. (5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
- Discussion of Previous Business.
- Skate Park initiative. (Lynn, Kevin)
- RCC2 drainage project. (Kevin)
- Discussion of Park & Recreation/Heritage Center cooperation. (Kevin).
- Action on baby changing table in rest room (Kevin).
- Discussion of Friday Open gym,4-6pm.
- RES PTA After School STEAM program proposal. (Caroline/Ronna)
- Additional New Business or Initiatives.
- Commission Group
- Supplemental public comment (if needed). (5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
- Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm. (If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)