Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Monday – December 6, 2021 – 7:30 pm – via Zoom
Meeting ID: 878 8970 1730
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
- Review of Director’s Report.
- Letters or Correspondence.
- Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
- Approval of Minutes from November 1, 2021.
- Discussion of Previous Business.
- Discussion and possible action on Topstone Playground repair or removal.
- Discussion of possible town resources that can be used to create an Exercise Trail on RCC grounds.
- Discussion of Tennis Court windscreen usage and care.
- Discussion of scheduled Commission meetings for 2022.
- Additional New Business or Initiatives.
- Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
- Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm. (If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)