Agenda – Redding Community Center
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
- Approval of Minutes from October 5, 2015.
- Review of Director’s Report – Questions/Approval (Rob).
- Letters or Correspondence.
- Public comment
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
- Discussion of Previous Old Business.
- Discussion of Topstone Park upgrades (Rob/Caroline).
- Discussion of Topstone Park Fees for 2016 (Vanessa/Rob/Kevin).
- Discussion of Skate Park feasibility: research and updates. (Lynn).
- Discussion of Concert on the Green initiative (Rob).
- Discussion and action on new P&R Commission Ordinance (Scott).
- Additional New Business or Initiatives.
- Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
- Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)