Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room, Monday – May 7, 2018 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Review of Director’s Report.
2. Letters or Correspondence.
3. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
4. Approval of Minutes from April 2, 2018.
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
6. Commission Co-Chair nomination and action.
7. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
8. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
9. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)