Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room
Monday – November 6, 2017 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Review of Director’s Report.
2. Letters or Correspondence.
3. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
4. Approval of Minutes from September 11, 2017.
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
6. Park and Recreation Special Events Policies and Procedures. (Scott)
7. Discussion of Redding Dog Park. (Kevin)
8. Discussion of Long-term Planning items. (Kevin)
9. Discussion of new or increased programming. (Kate)
10. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
11. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
12. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)