Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room
Monday – June 6, 2016 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Approval of Minutes from May 2, 2016.
2. Review of Director’s Report (Rob).
3. Letters or Correspondence.
4. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
a. RCC2 drainage project.
b. Skate Park initiative.
6. Discussion of Park & Recreation/Heritage Center cooperation. (Kevin)
7. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
8. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
9. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)