Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room
Monday – August 8, 2016 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
- Approval of Minutes from June 6, 2016.
- Review of Director’s Report (Rob).
- Letters or Correspondence.
- Public comment
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.) Discussion of Previous Business.
- Discussion of Skate Park Initiative. (Kevin)
- Discussion of Skating Rink design. (Caroline)
- Update on RCC2 drainage proposal. (Kevin)
- Additional New Business or Initiatives.
- Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
- Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)