Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Redding Community Center, Conference Room
Monday – February 6, 2017 – 7:30 pm
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Review of Director’s Report.
2. Letters or Correspondence.
3. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
4. Approval of Minutes from January 9, 2016.
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
6. Introduction of new Commission member Kate Schwartz.
7. Discussion of Dog Park.
a. Possible sight move
b. Planning Commission requests.
8. Discussion of January Playground public forum.
9. Discussion and review of budget.
10. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
11. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
12. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)