Agenda – Redding Community Center
7:30 p.m. – Call to order
1. Approval of Minutes from December 7, 2015.
2. Review of Director’s Report (Rob).
3. Letters or Correspondence.
4. Public comment.
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending; please limit comments to 2 minutes maximum. Period may be extended by unanimous vote of Commission.)
5. Discussion of Previous Business.
a. Topstone Park Upgrades.
b. Skate Park initiative.
c. Ice Skating Rink initiative for 2017.
6. Discussion of Topstone Park Fees for 2016.
7. Budget Meeting Friday 1/8/16.
8. Additional New Business or Initiatives.
9. Supplemental public comment (if needed).
(5 min. period divided evenly among any participants attending, as above)
10. Adjournment – no later than 9:30pm.
(If meeting discussion is ongoing at 9:30p.m, a motion for adjournment will “table” discussion topic until next meeting, unless a unanimous motion is approved by the Commission for 30 minute extension or scheduling of a “special” future meeting session.)