I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 6/10/14
1. Section 4.3 Roads and Driveways, 4.4: Waivers and Section VIII Definitions to review for revision. John Hayes
III. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner,
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 contacting engineer.
2. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line. Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14.
Map submitted with application.
3. Request for Plantings, 206 Umpawaug Road. Discussion of easement.
4. Lisa Lind Larson – Proposed Conservation Easement – Discussion
5. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
6. Sight Line Regulations. Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
7. Subcommittee list to review, attached. Nancy has 5 and Toby has 3 + 3 alternates.
8. Sight Line Problems: 56 Marchant Road. J. Hanson’s plan and budget.
9. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports and draft a letter to Highway Dept.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
Agenda for Planning Commission – Addendum, 06/24/2014 7:30pm
RECEIVED 06/23/2014 10:09am
Michele R. Grande – Redding Town Clerk
1. Application #524, 27 Turney Road, Henry Sanford, owner. Discussion of stone wall preservation easement.
2. Alteration to Poverty Hollow Rd., Designated Scenic Road without an application. To discuss. Possible solution.
3. Section 4.3 Roads and Driveways, 4.4: Waivers and Section VIII Definitions to review for revision. John Hayes