Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
June 26, 2018
Old Town House
23 Cross Highway
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Special Meeting of 6/12/18; Special Meeting of 6/19/18
- Reference Subdivision App’l #271, 201 and 203 Poverty Hollow Road. Alteration of lot line. To Discuss/Vote.
- Reference Subdivision App’l #495, 63 Mountain Road. Request to alter approved subdivision plan to allow removal/replacement of one tree. To Discuss/Vote.
- Referral from Zoning, 42 Ledgewood Road. Request for Special Use Permit for Residential Apartment. Public Hearing scheduled for 6/27/18.
- Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors. Monitors locate asset trees by address. Old Hattertown Road encroachment and Sanfortown Road mowing.
- Paving Schedule for roads. Discussion
- Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008. Recommendations to be submitted to the office by e-mail Planning@townofreddingct.org for John Hayes. Review Chapters 5 and 6.
- Discuss recognition of Jo-an’s years of service.
- Subdivision Regulation Revisions: R. 4.5. Other? S.R. 4.8 apply to all lots. J. Hayes to provide drafts. Discussion.
- Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Updated version reviewed by Counsel. Bacon to provide comments regarding arbitration section.
- IHZ Status. King report regarding list of members of commission.
- Discussion of Solution to prevent truck and tour bus traffic on narrow roads, i.e. GPS companies, signage. Discuss specific roads requiring additional signage.
- Planning Commission needs schedule for reconstruction of town roads for the season.
- Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
- Reference App’l #504, Mountainside Estates. 40 Mountain Road. Jay Keillor request of detailed bond release schedule.
- Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions.
- Establish W. Redding as an attractive Cultural Center.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT