I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 5/13/14
1. Sight Line Problems: 56 Marchant Road. To resolve.
2. Request for Plantings, 187 Umpawaug Road – A Designated Scenic Road. Greg Young, owner, Andrew Brodtman, Twombly Nurseries, agent. Discussion, review plans.
3. Request for Plantings, 206 Umpawaug Road. Discussion of easement.
4. Section 4.3 Roads and Driveways and Section VIII Definitions to review for revision.
5. Letter re mergers of Regional Agencies. Discussion
6. Cell Tower: Response to Siting Council application on file at Land Use Office and Town Clerk’s office.
7. Referral from Zoning Amend Zoning Regulations to adopt Incentive Housing Zones. P.H. 6/25/14.
8. Referral from Zoning. Amend Zoning Regulations for a 1 year moratorium on medical marijuana dispensaries. P.H. 6/25/14.
III. PENDING ITEMS – NOT FOR ACTION CURRENTLY
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning
setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line.
Reminder letter from Land Use Coordinator 7/17/13, 4/16/14.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
3. Sight Line Regulations. Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
4. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line. Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14.
Map submitted with application.
5. Subcommittee list to review, attached. Nancy has 5 and Toby has 3 + 3 alternates
6. Lisa Lind Larson – Proposed Conservation Easement – Discussion.
7. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Town Hall Style Meeting 5/29/14 Library at 6:30. Suggest accessory apartment ideas?