I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 4/08/14
II. 1. Subdivision Application #524, 27 Turney Road, Henry Sanford. Proposed subdivision of 16.75 acres into 2 lots. Received 2/11/14. Presentation 2/25/14. Discussion 3/25/14. Continued 4/08/14. Letter to extend received.
1. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line. Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14.
2. Subdivision App’l #516, Frank Marini, 415 Rock House Road. To discuss Building Construction Restriction Line and Asset Trees.
3. Request for Plantings, 187 Umpawaug Road – A Designated Scenic Road. Greg Young, owner, Andrew Brodtman Twombly Nurseries, agent.
4. Sight Line Problems: 56 Marchant Road. To resolve.
5. Section 4.3 Roads and Driveways and Section VIII Definitions to review for revision.
6. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports.
IV. PENDING ITEMS – NOT FOR ACTION CURRENTLY
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane.
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line.
Reminder letter from Land Use Coordinator 7/17/13, 4/16/14.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
3. Cell Tower, 186 Black Rock Tpke. Status.
4. Sight Line Regulations. Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
5. IHZ Application.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Subcommittee list to review, attached. Nancy has 5 and Toby has 3 + 3 alternates.
2.. Letter re mergers of Regional Agencies. Discussion.