I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 9/09/14
1. Referral from Zoning. 26 and 30 Goodsell Hill Road. Application for
Special Use Permit and Land Management Plan for land clearing in excess of one-half acre and excavation, filling or regrading in excess
of 300 cubic yards.
2. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports. In depth discussion of all Scenic Roads. Reassign Pine Tree Road and John Read Road to members of Planning Commission.
3. Final review of Section 5 and Section 8 for Public Hearing.
III. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner,
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 contacting engineer.
2. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line.
Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14.
Map submitted with application.
3. Request for Plantings, 206 Umpawaug Road. Discussion of easement.
4. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
5. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
6. Kathleen Tracey, 163 Sunset Hill Road, alteration to driveway. To retain
engineering advice on sightlines.
7. Status of Limekiln Road Clean up is on-going. Ted Ogonek.
8. Overlook Lane. Request to repave at 18’ wide. Ted Ogonek. Letter sent
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Discuss amendments to Standard Conditions