I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 2/11/14
II. PRESENTATION. SCHEDULE SITE WALK
Subdivision Application #524, 27 Turney Road, Henry Sanford. Proposed subdivision of 16.75 acres into 2 lots. Received 2/11/14.
1. Request for stop sign, on a Designated Scenic Road, 56 Marchant Road, Richard and Maria Heyman.
2. Referral from Easton: To amend Section 7.12 of their Regulations. Public Hearing set for 3/24/14.
3. Cell Tower, 186 Black Rock Tpke. Opportunity to comment on “any possible adverse effect on Historic properties”. Deadline 3/13/14 by All-Points Technology Corporation for Message Center Management, owners.
4. Subdivision Regulations in need of revision. Sections VI, VII, VIII. Final approval for Public Hearing (with Section V).
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane.
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. Reminder letter from Land Use Coordinator 7/17/13.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Draft of revised volunteer Scenic Road list for approval. Volunteers’ Reports.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT