Agenda – Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 3/28/17
Site Walk 4/01/17 – Dog Park Site at Topstone Park
- Location of Dog Park. Max and David Daignault. Discussion re number of interested people, and plan for funding.
- Reference App’l #351, Lot 16, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw. Request to alterBCRL and Drainage. 40 scale map to be supplied by Redding Planning Commission.
- IHZ Status
1. Separation of land outside Super 7 right-of-way per John Hayes for IHZ use. Request to be submitted to Selectmen, State Legislature and D.O.T.
2. Draft Amendment to 8-30g submitted for review. Report.
- Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions. Action.
- Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
Reports from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine re 2008 Plan Recommendations to be (a) pursued currently, (b) continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) discontinued. Finalization necessary to begin 2018 Plan.
- Legislative Issues
John Hayes suggests Watershed Protection Bill per Adam Dunsby and possible letter to Western, CT Regional Agency re watershed protection.
- 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
- Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
- Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
- Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
- Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
- Subdivision Regulation Revisions, i.e. 4.5.
- Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT