I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting 7/23/13
II. PUBLIC HEARING(S) TO OPEN
1. S.R. 4.8 Revision: Discussion. Possibly Close Public Hearing and Vote.
2. Amendment to S.R. 8.1.36 Building Construction & Restriction Line and addition of S.R. 8.1.34 Buildable Area: Discussion. Possibly Close Public Hearing and Vote.
3. Moved to Administrative III, #4
1. Referral from Zoning, Proposed Amendment to Zoning Regulations, Section 5.9.6, Municipal Signs. Public Hearing 9/11/13. To Vote.
2. Referral from Easton, Proposed Amendment to Easton Zoning Regulations, Section 8-7d, Pre-existing Farm and Forest Activities. Public Hearing 8/26/13. To Vote.
3. Incentive Housing Zones: Discussion. Possible Vote.
4. Draft Demolition Ordinance. Discuss and recommend to Selectmen for a Town Meeting vote.
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane.
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning
setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the
adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. Reminder letter from
Land Use Coordinator 7/17/13.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations
3. Scenic Roads Monitoring. Reports. (Status of wood chips on Umpawaug & Marchant).
4. Reference Subdivision App’l #391, Lot #8-A, 163 Sunset Hill Road,
Kathlene Tracy. Request to create an additional driveway entrance.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
Upcoming Meetings, CT Trust for Historic Preservation 8/29/13