I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting 6/25/13
1. Incentive Housing Zones: Discussion. Possible Vote.
2. S.R. 4.8; To discuss final amendments. To Vote. Schedule P.H.
3. Proposed Amendment to S.R. 8.1.36 Building Construction & Restriction Line; amendments. Schedule P.H.
4. Scenic Roads Monitoring. Reports. (Status of wood chips on Umpawaug & Marchant).
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane.
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning
setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the
adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line.
2. Reference Subdivision App’l #391, Lot #8-A, 163 Sunset Hill Road, Kathlene Tracy. Request to create an additional driveway entrance.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Upcoming Meetings.
Agenda for Planning Commission – Addendum, 07/09/2013 7:30pm
RECEIVED 07/03/2013 1:49pm
Michele R. Grande – Redding Town Clerk
Referral from Zoning, 19 Main Street, Georgetown. Site Plan Review for 19 Main Restaurant & Marketplace. Zoning Regulation 5.6.9. TO VOTE.