I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting 2/26/13
Site Walk 3/02/13: 30A Blueberry Hill Road
1. Subdivision Application #523, Costa Stergue, 24 and 25 Costa Lane. 14.5 acres into 6 lots. Received 9/25/12. Presentation 10/23/12. Public Hearing opened 11/27/12, con’t 12/10/12, 1/08/13, 1/22/13, 2/12/13. Public Hearing Closed 2/26/13. Deadline to Vote Meeting of 4/23/13.
1. Reference App’l #491, Lot #6, (Sebastian Amstutz) 30A Blueberry Hill
Road. Proposed pool installation requiring modification of the building
and Construction Restriction Line (BRL).
2. Incentive Housing Zones. Discussion. Final review. Design Standards and recommendations for attachments to Zoning Regulations.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Bi-Monthly Reports of any new or pending problems; i.e. grading on the curve at intersection of Wayside Lane and Umpawaug Road (nearest Georgetown).
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane.
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the
adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line.
2. Reference Subdivision App’l #391, Lot #8-A, 163 Sunset Hill Road, Kathlene Tracy. Request to create an additional driveway entrance.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Scenic Road Flyer: Discuss reprinting, stonewall amendments (?), distribution to Town Hall, Library, Realtors, others(?), budget.
2. Update of Subcommittees.
3. Letter from Congregational Church re fence donation.