I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting 2/12/13
II. PUBLIC HEARING: DEADLINE TO CLOSE
1. Subdivision Application #523, Costa Stergue, 24 and 25 Costa Lane. 14.5 acres into 6 lots. Received 9/25/12. Presentation 10/23/12. Public Hearing opened 11/27/12, con’t 12/10/12, 1/08/13, 1/22/13, 2/12/13.
1. Incentive Housing Zones. Discussion. Final review. Design Standards and recommendations for attachments to Zoning Regulations.
2. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports from Commissioners.
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane.
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning
setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the
adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line.
2. Reference Subdivision App’l #391, Lot #8-A, 163 Sunset Hill Road, Kathlene Tracy. Request to create an additional driveway entrance.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
4. Reference App’l #434, Lot 1SP, David Geil, owner, 5 Whortleberry Road. Site Walk 1/26/13. To submit as-built map for review, adjusting the
Building Construction Restriction Line to the new line approved by ZBA and RPC.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Scenic Road Flyer: Discuss reprinting, stonewall amendments (?), distribution to Town Hall, Library, Realtors, others(?), budget.
2. Update of Subcommittees.
2/28/13 (Thursday) – Energy & Environment sponsored by CT Green Building Council.
3/14/13 (Thursday) – CT Federation of Planning & Zoning, Annual Conference, Plantsville, CT
3/16/13 (Saturday), 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT Land Use Law, CT Bar Association