I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 2/10/15
II. PUBLIC HEARING – TO CONTINUE
Subdivision Application #525, 12 Marchant Road and 55 Chestnut Woods Road, Old Stone Estates, LLC (owner), P.W. Scott Engineering & Architecture, PC (agent). Proposed subdivision of 65.60 acres into 14 lots. Received 12/09/14. Presentation 1/13/15. Site Walks 1/11/15 and 1/13/15. Public Hearing opened 2/10/15.
1. Referral from Selectmen. Per C.G.S. 8-23 municipal improvements. Request from Police Dept. to erect a replacement Communication tower.
2. Section 4.5 rewritten by Milone & MacBroom. To review for vote.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring since last review.
4. Controls for Land Clearing.
IV. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner,
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 Petra to contact engineer.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
3. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
4. Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot 2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. Need map showing new line.
5. 163 Umpawaug Road, Ed Kilian. Request to reconstruct stone wall on a Scenic Road.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT