I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 3/10/15
II. PRESENTATION. SCHEDULE SITE WALK AND PUBLIC HEARING:
Subdivision Application #526, Willard and Catherine Rowley (owners) – “Old
Stone Estates, LLC”, P.W. Scott Engineering & Architecture, PC (agent). 12 Marchant and 55 Chestnut Woods Roads.
Proposed subdivision of 65.60 acres into 12 lots. App’l #525 withdrawn at Meeting of 2/24/15. Received 3/10/15.
1. John Murren requests discussion of Main Street, Georgetown.
2. Mark Herman: requests discussion of Topstone Road condition.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring If any issues since last review. Volunteer needed for Chestnut Woods Road.
4. State Legislation: To prioritize issues: R. O’Brien & J. Bacon.
IV. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner,
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 Petra to contact engineer.
2. Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot 2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. Need ap showing new line.
3. 163 Umpawaug Road, Ed Kilian. Request to reconstruct stone wall on a Scenic Road.
4. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations
5. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
6. Section 4.5 Final to consultants for review.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT