I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 5/26/15
II. PUBLIC HEARING – TO CLOSE OR EXTEND
Subdivision Application #526, Willard and Catherine Rowley (owners) – “Old
Stone Estates, LLC”, P.W. Scott Engineering & Architecture, PC (agent). 12
Marchant and 55 Chestnut Woods Roads. Proposed subdivision of 65.60
acres into 12 lots. (App’l #525 withdrawn at Meeting of 2/24/15.) Received
3/10/15. Presentation 3/24/15, continued 4/14/15, 4/28/15. Public Hearing
Opened 5/12/15. Deadline to close, Meeting of 6/09/15.
1. Scenic Roads: Letters for review and approval.
- 100 Umpawaug Road – mirrors, J. Brooks
- Poverty Hollow Road – sign resolution, T. Welles
- Cross Highway – reconstruction resolution, R. O’Brien
- Umpawaug Road – Fire House trees, N. King
- Limekiln Road – Scenic Road sign missing – current status
- Topstone Road Complaint needs resolution from Redding Planning Commission – current status
- Pine Tree Road Complaint. Patrick Merrill requests action – current status
1. Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot #2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. Need map showing new line.
2. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks,. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations.
4. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT