Agenda – Old Town House
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 6/09/15
2. PUBLIC HEARING – TO CLOSE
Subdivision Application #526, Willard and Catherine Rowley (owners) – “Old
Stone Estates, LLC”, P.W. Scott Engineering & Architecture, PC (agent). 12
Marchant and 55 Chestnut Woods Roads. Proposed subdivision of 65.60 acres into 12 lots.
(App’l #525 withdrawn at Meeting of 2/24/15.) Received 3/10/15. Presentation 3/24/15, continued 4/14/15, 4/28/15.
Public Hearing Opened 5/12/15, continued 5/26/15.
a. Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot #2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. To discuss map showing new line with landscape architect.
b. Scenic Roads: Letters sent. Awaiting response.
- 100 Umpawaug Road – mirrors, J. Brooks
- Poverty Hollow Road – sign resolution, T. Welles
- Cross Highway – reconstruction resolution, R. O’Brien
- Umpawaug Road – Fire House trees, N. King
- Limekiln Road – Scenic Road sign missing – current status
- Topstone Road Complaint needs resolution from Redding Planning Commission – current status
- Pine Tree Road Complaint. Patrick Merrill requests action – current status
a. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks,. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer.
b. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations.
c. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
5. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT