Agenda – Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 8/11/15
Site Walk Minutes 8/20/15 – Cross Hwy – Paving (Reconstruction)
II. TO VOTE
1. Subdivision Application #526, Willard and Catherine Rowley (owners) – “Old Stone Estates, LLC”, P.W. Scott Engineering & Architecture, PC (agent). 12 Marchant and 55 Chestnut Woods Roads. Proposed subdivision of 65.60 acres into 12 lots. (App’l #525 withdrawn at Meeting of 2/24/15.) Received 3/10/15. Presentation 3/24/15, continued 4/14/15, 4/28/15. Public Hearing Opened 5/12/15, continued 5/26/15, 6/9/15, closed 6/23/15. Deliberation 7/14/15, 7/28/15.
- 56 Marchant Road, Vanoni/Heyman. Request to discuss drainage onto a Scenic Road. Letter sent to First Selectmen. Continued.
- Scenic Roads (6/23/15 and 7/14/15issues)
-a. Cross Highway – Poverty Hollow Road; Letter sent to Selectmen and Highway Superintendent re road trimming. Report from Toby Welles.
-b. Cross Highway – Paving (Reconstruction) amendments; Letter sent to Selectmen and Highway Superintendent. Walk with First Selectman to be scheduled. Report Anda Cumings.
-c. Topstone Road – Jeff Hanson’s meeting re dirt roads cancelled due to storm/tornado. New information pending. Report Toby Welles.
- Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer.
- Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations.
- Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent
- Cul de Sac Design and Maintenance to coordinate Highway Department needs and Planning Regulations.
- Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot #2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Site Walk 7/11/15. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. Plan adhering to original concept approved. Awaiting final draft.
- Goodsell Hill Road – Discuss reconfiguring Beeholm Road at the Rt. 107 intersection vs. one-way road. Letter sent to Selectmen.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT