Agenda – Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 8/25/15
- Referral from Zoning – Amendments to the Zoning Regulations Sections 4.3.2(a) and 4.3.3(a); addition of new Section 8.1.220 re adding a definition of a “Self Service Storage Facility” and to have Self Service Storage Facilities added to the permitted uses in the SB Zone only. Public Hearing 9/09/15. TO VOTE.
- Referral from Zoning – Request for a Special Use Permit for an accessory apartment in a detached Garage. 60 Greenbush Road. Public Hearing 9/09/15. TO VOTE.
- 56 Marchant Road – Vanoni/Heyman. Request to discuss drainage onto a Scenic Road. Letter sent to First Selectmen. Con’t. Report from Aimee Pardee.
1. Scenic Roads (6/23/15 and 7/14/15 issues)
a. Cross Highway – Poverty Hollow Road; Letter sent to Selectmen and Highway Superintendent re road trimming. Report from Toby Welles.
b. Cross Highway – Paving (Reconstruction) Amendments; Letter sent to Selectmen and Highway Superintendent. Walk with First Selectman to be scheduled. Report Anda Cumings.
c. Topstone Road – Jeff Hanson’s meeting re dirt roads cancelled due to storm/tornado. New information pending. Report Toby Welles.
2. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations.
4. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent
5. Cul de Sac Design and Maintenance to coordinate Highway Department needs and Planning Regulations.
6. Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot #2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Site Walk 7/11/15. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. Plan adhering to original concept approved. Awaiting final draft.
7. Goodsell Hill Road – Discuss reconfiguring Beeholm Road at the Rt. 107 intersection vs. one-way road. Letter sent to Selectmen.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT