Agenda – Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 12/08/15; Site Walk 12/13/15, 286 Umpawaug Road
1. Referral from Health Dept. To review Sections 2 & 3 of proposed Draft of Sanitary Code.
2. Alteration to 286 Umpawaug Road, a Scenic Road, 284 Umpawaug Road, owners.
Request from Michael Mazzucco, P.E., agent, to create a new driveway entrance and altering the stone wall.
3. Sherman Turnpike, complaint re possible Zoning issues.
4. Discussion of appropriate vs. inappropriate street lighting to comply with goals of the Town Plan of Conservation & Development i.e. Portland Avenue.
5. Police Tower, Redding Center. Proof that Ridge Tower will be built according to plan is needed to satisfy original Redding Planning Commission vote. Discussion.
6. Referral from Zoning. 29 Giles Hill Road, Candace Benyei. Application for 22’x30’ shed and 14’x21’ addition to barn. Zo. Public Hearing 1/27/16. TO VOTE.
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer. No Response. Warning issued, attached.
2. Subdivision App’l #467, Lot #K8, 63 Fire Hill Road, Heather Sung and Kirt Frederickson, owners. Request to extend patio outside of the Buildable Area. BCRL Map due.
3. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
4. Cul de Sac Design and Maintenance to coordinate Highway Department needs and Planning Regulations.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT