CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 1/12/16; Meeting of 1/26/16 Cancelled; Meeting of 2/07/16 Cancelled
1. Reference App’l #381, Cul de Sac Design and Maintenance. To coordinate Highway Department needs and Planning Regulations. 7/14/15.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Possible Discussion.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Update Subcommittee list.
4. Referral from Zoning. 47 Pine Mountain Road, John T. Marfia. Application for a
Special Permit for earth moving in excess of 300 cubic yards of material. Zoning Public Hearing scheduled 2/24/16. TO VOTE.
1. Subdivision Regulations. Discussion.
2. Police Tower, Redding Center. Proof that Ridge Tower will be built according to plan is needed to satisfy original Redding Planning Commission vote.
3. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer. No Response. Warning issued. Survey in progress 1/20/16.
4. Subdivision App’l #467, Lot #K8, 63 Fire Hill Road, Heather Sung and Kirt Frederickson, owners. Request to extend patio outside of the Buildable Area. BCRL Map due. Survey not yet completed as of 1/21/16.
5. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
6. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. 1/12/16. To include Lighting.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Vacancy to be filled