Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 4/12/16; Meeting of 4/26/16 Cancelled
1. 83 Limekiln Road, Palma Harmon. Request to reconstruct stone wall on a Designated Scenic Road.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discussion. John Hayes
TPCD Recommendations. Subcommittee Priority Recommendations for future action on each Chapter, where pertinent, goals should be stated in terms of low impact development.
3. Referral from Zoning, 1 Lonetown Road, Augustus Ford. Request for a Special Use Permit for an accessory apartment in existing barn. Zoning Public Hearing 5/11/16. TO VOTE.
4. Referral from Zoning, 40 Huckleberry Road, William Whitehead, Jr. Request for a Special Use Permit for an accessory apartment in existing dwelling. Zoning Public Hearing 5/11/126. TO VOTE.
5. Subdivision App’l #467, Lot #K8, 63 Fire Hill Road, Heather Sung and Kirt Frederickson, owners. Request to extend patio outside of the Buildable Area. Survey showing new BCRL received for review.
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer. No Response. Warning issued. Survey in progress 1/20/16.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
3. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
4. Subdivision Regulations.
5. Scenic Road Monitoring.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT