Redding Planning Commission
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 6/28/16
1. Reference Appl. #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Request to alter BCRL. TO VOTE.
2. Replacement of Bethel ER9 Bus Depot Location with a Redding Site. John Hayes to report.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development.
-Subcommittee Priority Recommendations for current action on each Chapter, where pertinent, goals should be stated in terms of low impact development.
-John Hayes update.
4. Scenic Road Monitoring.
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer. No Response. Warning issued. Survey in progress 1/20/16.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
3. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
4. Subdivision Regulations.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT