Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 7/26/16
1. Reference App’l #506, Lot #2, 220 Umpawaug Road. William and Robin Bishop, owners. Brook Clark (agent). Request to alter BCRL.
2. Reference App’l #506, Lot #3, 216 Umpawaug Road. Emily Asen, owner. Request to alter driveway location.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
-Report from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Three, Five, Six, Seven, Eight and Nine to define which recommendations should be pursued currently.
-John Hayes update.
4. Scenic Road Monitoring.
5. Section 4.5 Final Revision Review.
6. Referral from Zoning, 3 Marchant Road. Boy Scouts of America. Request for Storage Building. P.H. 8/10/16. TO VOTE.
1. Subdivision Regulation Revisions.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
3. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use.
4. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
5. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
6. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction and Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Petra to contact engineer. No Response. Warning issued. Survey in progress 1/20/16.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Attorney Olson sending final letter to Petra Koegel Pending III 6.