Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 8/09/16
- Reference App’l #506, Lot #2, 220 Umpawaug Road. William and Robin Bishop, owners. Brook Clark (agent). Request to alter BCRL. Final map for approval, TO VOTE
- Reference App’l #506, Lot #3, 216 Umpawaug Road. Emily Asen, owner. Request to alter driveway location. Site Walk reports. TO VOTE
- Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
-Report from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine to discuss recommendations to be pursued currently.
-John Hayes update on the progress of the 2018 Plan.
- Scenic Road Monitoring.
- Section 4.5 Final Revision Review.
- Subdivision Regulation Revisions.
- Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
- Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
- 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
- Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
- Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction and Restriction Line. 6/05/15 – Second warning issued 8/09/16 re 8/31/16 deadline to submit map.
- IHZ Status. 1) owner participation re changes to overlay zone on Old Mill Road (T. Welles letter). 2) Analysis of land outside Super 7 right-of-way (T. Welles/J. Pemberton).
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT