Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meetings of 10/25/16 ; Meetings of 11/08/16, 11/22/16 Cancelled
1. Reference App’l #351, Lot 16, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw. Request to alter BCRL and Drainage.
2. Reference App’l #504, 34 Mountain Road, Jay Keillor. Request to review Conditions of Approval.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
• Report from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine to discuss recommendations to be pursued currently.
• John Hayes update on the progress of the 2018 Plan.
4. Scenic Road Monitoring.
• Reports by volunteer monitors.
1 Subdivision Regulation Revisions, i.e. 4.5.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
3. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use
per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
4. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to
change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
5. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be
submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
6. IHZ Status. 1) Re changes to overlay zone on Old Mill Road; 2) Analysis of land outside Super 7 right-of-way (T. Welles/J. Pemberton)
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT