Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meetings of 12/13/16
Minutes of Site Walk 1/07/17
34 Mountain Road, Jay Keillor
1. Reference App’l #351, Lot 16, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw. Request to alter BCRL and Drainage.
2. Reference App’l #504, 34 Mountain Road, Jay Keillor. Request to review and amend Conditions of Approval.
3. David and Max Daignault request comments on a dog park they wish to create with Park & Rec at the Community Center.
4. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
- Report from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine to discuss recommendations to be pursued currently.
- John Hayes update on the progress of the 2018 Plan.
5. Scenic Road Monitoring.
- Reports by volunteer monitors.
6. Referral from Ridgefield: Special Permit Application and Regulation Amendment Application for the establishment of a brewery to operate within a portion of an existing building, 137 Ethan Allen Highway, owned by Riverside Real Estate, LLC.
Public Hearing 1/10/17. TO VOTE and request that Public Hearing be held open.
7. Referral from Zoning: Amendment to Zoning Regulation, Section 5.12, Accessory Apartments. Public Hearing 1/25/17. Discussion and possible vote.
8. Referral from Zoning: 77 Topstone Road. Request for 474 sq.ft. Accessory Apartment. Public Hearing 1/25/17. Discussion and possible vote.
1 Subdivision Regulation Revisions, i.e. 4.5.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
3. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
4. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
5. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
6. IHZ Status. 1) Re changes to overlay zone on Old Mill Road
2) Analysis of land outside Super 7 right-of-way (T. Welles/J. Pemberton)
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT