CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF QUORUM
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 1/10/17; Minutes of Site Walk 1/15/17, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw; Minutes of Site Walk 1/22/17, P&R at the Community Center and Hill Road, Dog Park. David and Max Daignault
1. Reference App’l #351, Lot 16, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw. Request to alter BCRL and Drainage. Site Walk 1/15/17. Discussion and possible vote.
2. Reference App’l #504, 34 Mountain Road, Jay Keillor, Joe Nazzaro. Request to review and amend Conditions of Approval. Site Walk 1/07/17. Discussion.
3. Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane.
4. Location of Dog Park. Discussion of criteria re Site Walk 1/22/17.
5. Referral from Zoning: Amendment to Zoning Regulation, Section 5.12, Accessory Apartments. Public Hearing 1/25/17. To Vote.
6. IHZ Status
Separation of land outside Super 7 right-of-way per John Hayes for IHZ use. Request to be submitted to Selectmen, State Legislature and D.O.T.
7. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
8. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
a. Report from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine TO DISCUSS 2008 Plan recommendations to be pursued currently, continued to the 2018 Plan or discontinued.
1 Subdivision Regulation Revisions, i.e. 4.5.
2. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use
per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
3. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to
change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
4. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be
submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
5. Scenic Road Monitoring.
• Reports by volunteer monitors.
6. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Legislative Issues
John Hayes suggests Watershed Bill per Adam Dunsby and possible letter to Western, CT Regional Agency.