I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 4/25/17
1. Reference App’l #351, Lot 16, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw. Request to alter
BCRL and Drainage. 40 scale map to be supplied by Redding Planning Commission.
2. Referral from Ridgefield: Special Application and Plenary Ruling Application to
construct a little league ball field at 2 Sanford Station Road (Simpaug Turnpike),
Ridgefield. Public Hearing scheduled for May 16, 2017. TO VOTE.
3. Frank Harsche (owner) 626 Redding Road: Inquiry re history of S.R. 4.8, Archaeological, Historical & Cultural Resources Preservation.
4. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
FINAL Reports from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine re 2008 Plan Recommendations to be (a) pursued currently, (b) continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) discontinued. Finalization necessary to begin 2018 Plan.
5. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
1. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
2. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
3. Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
4. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
5. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
6. Subdivision Regulation Revisions, i.e. 4.5.
7. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and
Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway
Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new
dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT