I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 7/22/14
II. PUBLIC HEARING TO OPEN
Sections 4.3, 4.4 and 4.6 of the Redding Subdivision Regulations.
1. Reflectors on Scenic Roads. Doug Fuchs will demonstrate size and advantages. Discussion.
2. Kathleen Tracey, 163 Sunset Hill Road, alteration to driveway.
3. Status of Limekiln Road complaint and discussion of Overlook Lane, Ted Ogonek.
4. Status of Speed Humps on Marchant Road.
IV. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner,
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 contacting engineer.
2. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line. Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14. Map submitted with application.
3. Request for Plantings, 206 Umpawaug Road. Discussion of easement.
4. Lisa Lind Larson – Proposed Conservation Easement – Discussion.
5. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
6. Sight Line Regulations. Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
7. Subcommittee list to review, attached. Nancy has 5 and Toby has 3 + 3 alternates.
8. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Cost Estimate, App’l #524, Henry Sanford
2. Stone Wall Easement, App’l #524, Henry Sanford
3. Double Yellow Lines. Discussion.